Find the latest news about athletics at the following blog by Coach Thompson: https://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/jsthomps
All students who try out for a middle school sport for the 2019-20 school year must have the following completed forms on file in the main office. Participation forms must be completely filled in and properly signed, attesting that the student has been examined and found to be physically fit for athletic competition and that his/her parents consent to participation. The forms are also available, in hard copy, in the school’s main office.
- Athletics Regulations Form
- Student Activities Contract
- Middle School Athletic Participation Form
- Student Athlete Concussion Policy
- Athletic Emergency Card (turned in to the Head Coach on the first day of tryouts)