You can join the TMS PTA and donate to the “Patriot Pride Fund” online! This fund is the PTA’s sole fundraising initiative for the year, with 100% of your donations supporting our students and teachers throughout the year with educational and fun activities.
Amy Boyle, our 2018.19 PTA president, said,
“Our goal is to raise $10,000 this year. Although a lofty goal, if every family gives a little, we can do A LOT.”
- See the attached PTA Welcome Letter to learn more.
- PTA meetings are the best way to know what’s happening at school and to share ideas. Everyone’s welcome:
- September Meeting during “Back to School” Nights: PTA Meetings happen in the Library at 8:00 p.m. on both grade-level events: Tues., Sept. 18, & Tues., Sept. 25
- October meeting: Tues., Oct. 16, 7:00 in the Library
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/tuckahoemspta
- Read the TMS “Patriot Press” every Sunday night, with Principal Greene’s email message, for the latest-greatest school and PTA info.